Vexilar’s most popular winter fishing system is the Pro Pack II.
This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. The Pro Pack II System is offered with the FL-20, FL-18, FL-8se and FL-12 units. Standard features include a rod holder, tackle box, universal transducer holder, D-130 Battery Status Indicator, cable holding cleats and a 12 Volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger. The Pro Pack II has been designed to fit into a five gallon bucket, and has an optional soft pack carrying case available. Each system is factory assembled and tested in the USA.
The Pro Pack comes completely assembled and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional video.
The FL-12 is the next generation of three-color, flasher/fish finder technology from Vexilar. The stylish new look of the FL-12 with its streamlined, flat surface area delivers a larger display that won’t trap rain or snow and increases the viewing angle by 50 percent. The simple to operate system only requires two control knobs. The FL-12 offers ten steps of interference rejection and a 20´ Low Power range setting option for use in super shallow water or thick weeds. A new enhanced receiver gives you cleaner signals and less noise.
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
- An FL series three-color flasher from Vexilar, the world leader in three-color flasher technology. (FL-12 shown)
- The D-130 Battery Status Indicator helps keep track of your battery while in use.
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
- The patented Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Easy access to tackle box
- PC-100 case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Flat-screen Display
- Super bright LED, three-color display
- 10 interference rejection settings
- Five depth ranges down to 200 feet plus Low Power range option
- Easy to operate system with two control knobs
- 525 segments of resolution
- Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers
- Two-Year warranty (One-year on battery)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
- Depth Range: Maximum 200 ft.
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E