The ultimate in special purpose sonar fishing systems is here. What makes the FL-22 so special is the technical breakthrough of matching the power output and pulse length to the depth you are fishing. In less technical terms, the FL-22 is the first flasher sonar system that matches the depth range you've set to the resolution on the display so you see every possible detail in the water below. The FL-22 delivers the best target ID and target separation of any sonar system ever made! A unique feature of the FL-22 is the six 10 foot increment range settings, with a maximum depth of 60 feet. The idea of having the available depth range matched to the actual water depth being fished can greatly increase display resolution making it easier to work lures and see when a fish is interested.
The popular night fishing mode is also featured in the FL-22. By cutting the brightness of the display by 50%, you are able to comfortably view the display in complete darkness without affecting your night vision. The FL-22 offers two Auto Zoom zones, one for the bottom six feet and the other for the bottom twelve feet. For super-shallow water fishing, a low power mode is built-in. The FL-22 even has a Bottom Lock feature for open water use. This locks the zoom on the bottom six feet no matter how much the water depth changes. All these features—still controlled with only three, easy to reach knobs—make the FL-22 the most advanced sonar system ever offered by Vexilar.
- Adjustable rod holder fits on either side.
- Includes Vexilar Battery Status Indicator.
- Easy access external charging/power posts.
- Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions.
- Master power switch.
- Non-slip bottom.
- Enclosed battery compartment.
- Includes quality 9 amp SLA battery and automatic charger.
- Ultra Pack fits in five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
- Super strong handle with float holder.
- Cable storage and holding grips.
- Tackle box holder with tackle box included.
- Transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
- High profile for easy access to controls and great display visibility.
- Weatherproof, super-bright, 3-color LED (strong targets in red, medium targets in orange, weak targets in green)
- Flat screen Display with super wide viewing angle
- 525 segments of resolution
- Six depth ranges down to 60 feet
- Target ID of Less than 1/4 inch
- Built-in low battery indicator
- Special night mode setting for comfortable night viewing
- 6 foot and 12 foot Auto Zoom Ranges, 6 foot Bottom Lock
- 525 segments of resolution
- Two-Year warranty (One-year on battery)
- Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 4.8"H x 6"W x 2.4"D
- Depth Range: Maximum 60 ft.
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E